Thursday, September 25, 2008

Three more days to kill...


Before everything resumes to normal, I have three days to endure. Things are looking spiffy at the moment as I managed to round up most of the much-needed stories to fill the Metro Southeast pages.

Well, its not all that bad when I go through this fast paced learning experience. Last night was a prime example.

The no 2 in Star pointed out some layout errors. In which he took the trouble to correct and teach a quick-fix.

I've known the man and he earned my respect for his knowledge and patience in resolving the issue.

It dawned at me that there is plenty to catch up and the Captain's chair is not an easy place to helm at all times.

All good things said and done, I look forward to the second week of October where I can get some rest...

No comments: