Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Day two...


I'm on leave till the 31st this month. And it's great to just chill out and do nothing.
But in the midst of things, my boss had assigned me for a job to Koh Samui in Thailand.
Basically, is a working trip to cover Firefly's new route to this island off the East Coast of the country.
I called the organiser and was told that there were no more seats left on the flight to the island.
So, the alternatives are to depart Subang on 24/10 or on 27/1o. I don't want this to screw up my schedule, so, I opted to travel earlier in a shorter notice.
Having said that, the organiser is trying to arrange for accommodation and the flight, which is once daily from Subang ex Penang and Koh Samui.
I told her that it was allright and that I need to reschedule the working trip with the OC in my office.
Hopefully, things would turn out allright. It's just a job which I have to do, get it over and done with..

No comments: