Sunday, December 28, 2008

The greatest knife show in KL

The MKF posse

MKF Admin Eric Wong and Dzamir, Prez of the MKF

Some hardware on show

Me and two big steak knives

The raffle session

I'd say that the Dec 27 Meet and Greet session with the Malaysia Knife Forum guys is the best to date. We
had a full house attendance.It was great to catch up with some old friends - especially Eric Siow who is now based in Brunei. My buddy
Eric Wong also put up a good show with his collection of high end cutlery.The day, as usual, started early for me. We ate and drank beer till about 5pm before calling it a day. I think
it was that Gump and Co Great American Burger that gave me the runs cos it was half-cooked.I never had such a problem till now. As for 2009, we are gonna see much less gatherings. Perhaps more
outdoor orientated outings are in store...

No comments: