Sunday, December 21, 2008

Ho, ho, ho!!!

At the Gasing trail two years ago..
Santa McNaughty
The Grinchskies

Seems like the holiday mood had gripped the citizens of the Klang Valley. The drive to work this morning was extra smooth.
Well, with the exception of assholes jumping queue on the Federal Highway. I made it to the workplace by 8:30am and the whole office was quiet.
Nearly half the workforce is on leave or clearing their offdays. As for as the workflow is concerned, there's roughly about eight days left before we wrap up for the year.
As Christmas is just around the corner, I can look forward to a hike at the Gasing Hill on Thursday.
My kidz are now outfitted with their backpacks, so, it should be fun.Otherwise, I think it is going to be a quiet affair as we also usher in the New Year.
That said, I am really pumped up and looking forward to the one-day Xmas break!

No comments: