Saturday, December 20, 2008

Mrs Samo's back...

Mrs Samo at lunch.. 
Touchdown at home this morning.. 

I woke up at 6am this morning, barely could rub the booger off my eyes and a text message came in stating: "where r u?".
It was my wife and her flight had touched down in KLIA. I slipped on a shirt and drove off to the airport.
Took me about 20 minutes to get there and by the time I reached the arrival hall, she was already waiting. 
Didn't take long to load the baggage into my little car and before we knew it, we were back on the road.
We had breakfast in USJ 14, I treated her to a plate of char koay teow. After bathing the dogs and doing the first load of laundry, I took her for lunch at the Mid Valley Garden. 
The crowd was already swelling to a frenzy proportion at this mall. Lunch was great and we cruised past a few stores before settling home.
Michelle brought back two doggie backpacks for the kidz and plenty of knick-knacks including a trangia lid frying pan and a folding shovel for me. 
I was pleasantly suprised with some fresh cherries she brought home along with some Ozzie snacks.. Well, time flies. She was off to Australia for 10 days and before I knew it, its all over.. 

No comments: