Monday, January 5, 2009

Now, back to the real world..

Mrs Samo and lil Alissa (right) with
Janelle and Mr Montano at the rides
The kidz having fun at the slide in Golden Sands resort on Sunday noon..


The birfday gurl


The Goh clan luncheon for lil Alissa Yee's 4th birthday in Penang

It took a while for me to recover from the long drive back from the North. As soon as we reached home,
Michelle and I fed the dogs. But they don't seem to be having a good appetite. At least the boy had finished his food. Well, it was great
to be back and with the kidz.Back in Penang, I received a call from CK Ching. He told me that the gang-bangers wanted to have a
lunch function in Nilai, Negeri Sembilan.WTF?? I told him that the organiser might as well have it in Johor. It was an absurd plan. As usual, the rest
of my peers had wanted me to join them for their 'Sou Kung' (wrap up) dinner for years.I avoided them because of two factors. Firstly, the organisers are stinjy buggers and secondly, they never
pay for their share. I was pissed off because the last dinner I attended, I ended up paying for their kids and maids. And best of
all, these are business owners and professionals.Another reason why I dodged the function was because of a peer who is plain irritating. His racist remarks
and 'I know it all' attitude puts me off.But for this year, I guess I have to effect some changes. I am switching on my 'nice' mode to accommodate
these people.I anticipate questions like: "Are you inviting me to your house for Chinese New Year?" and so on. The
answer is still no.One of the guys have kids that are raised in the zoo. They are horrific and rude. This goes to show that
even if you are a professional, if you lack the parenting skills, you churn out morons. Dinner is set on Saturday and well, the rest will have to be a 'wait and see' thing.

1 comment:

mich said...

nilai no way!! but then now they've picked another useless place which drowns the food with MSG! *blah*