Saturday, January 17, 2009

Otherwise, it was a good day...

The damage...

I went to KLCC today with my wife to get her filofax refill. It was an unusually hot day and the weather was great.
Enroute to the destination, we made a detour to USJ 4 for late breakfast. The prawn noodles we had was excellent.
When we got to KLCC, it was already mid-noon. We spent about 45-minutes there and drove back to USJ.
It was a long drive because we took a longer route. Our intention was to head to a new shopping centre at USJ 19. 
At the time the road was jammed up with cars. The school in this area was having extra classes to replace their Chinese New Year holidays. 
As I was turning into Persiaran Subang from Persiaran Kewajipan, I heard a knocking sound. 
On my left, I can see a metallic blue car, just inches away. My vehicle had moved into its path. 
Initially, I couldn't move my Myvi, then with a little bit of effort, I freed my car. I can see a woman waving her hand in the car, I pulled over, about 10metres away.
After getting down from my car, I noticed that there were little damage on it. The lady's car bumber was sticking out. 
She argued that I banged her car and her son had fallen off the passenger seat. I didn't hear any braking and when I saw her car, she didn't stop.
So, I told her to take down my car number and claim insurance. The damage was not serious.
She said she had to change a new front bumper. I told her that if she felt that way, she can speak to my insurance person.
The lady also asked for my ID number and Driver's licence. I said no. "What if this is not your car?" I told her to take the number and the insrance will take care of the rest.
Then, I checked out the new mall. I wasn't in a mood at all to say the least. After a breif stop, we went the USJ 8 police beat and was told that all traffic accident reports must be lodged at the SS17 police station. 
So, Michelle and I headed there and spent about 20-minutes. I wrote down the report in Malay.
The duty Sargeant said since I took the outer lane, I was in the wrong. "You may have to pay a fine if the other party lodges a police report to claim insurance," he said.
I told him that it was allright. There was no point arguing over spilt milk. I gave the lady my cell number as a courtesy. 
I would not give her cash because I don't have much. So, since I paid insurance, she can deal with them.
The incident may have ruined a couple of hours of my day, but I guess, accidents do happen. I was unlucky because I couldn't prevent it. 
All things said and done, nobody was hurt. So, in the days to come, I'll have to see how my luck would hold up.

Here's the version in Chinese:

我去吉隆坡城中城今天与我的妻子让她filofax填充。这是一个非常炎热的一天,天气非常好。 
途中到目的地,我们提出了绕道日本环球影城4晚早餐。对虾面条我们是出色的。 
当我们一到吉隆坡城中城,它已中旬中午。我们花了约45分钟,并开车回到日本环球影城。 
这是一个长期驱动器,因为我们在较长的路线。我们的意图是为了到一个新的购物中心在日本环球影城19 。 
当时,道路堵塞了汽车。学校在这方面是有额外的课程,以取代其在农历新年假期。 
正如我正在变成Persiaran梳邦从Persiaran Kewajipan ,我听到了敲门声。 
坐在我左边,我可以看到一个金属蓝色汽车,公正英寸消失。我的车已经进入它的路径。 
最初,我无法移动我的Myvi ,然后一点点的努力,我释放了我的车。我可以看到一个女人挥舞着她的手在汽车,我靠边停车,大约10metres消失。 
后,从我的车,我发现有太大破坏它。这位女士的汽车bumper是伸出。 
她认为,我撞了她的车和她的儿子已经下降了乘客座位。我没有听到任何制动和当我看到她的车,她并没有停止。 
所以,我告诉她取下我的汽车数量和索赔保险。造成的损害并不严重。 
她说,她不得不改变一个新的前保险杠。我告诉她,如果她觉得这样,她可以说我的保险人。 
这位女士还问我的身份证号码和驾驶执照。我说没有。他说: “如果这不是你的车? ”我告诉她采取的数量和insrance会照顾其他。 
然后,我已经签出了新的购物中心。我不是在所有的情绪,至少可以说。短暂停留后,我们去了日本环球影城8警察殴打和被告知,所有的交通意外报告提出必须在SS17派出所。 
因此,米歇尔和我领导的,并花费了约20分钟。我写了报告,马来语。 
责任Sargeant说,自从我在外线,我是在错误的。 “你可能必须支付罚款,如果另一方当事人递交警察报告,索赔保险, ”他说。 
我告诉他,这是豪鹏。是没有意义的争论不可挽回。我给我的夫人细胞数作为一种礼貌。 
我不会给她的现金,因为我没有太多。因此,因为我付保险,她可以处理这些问题。 
这起事件可能毁了几个小时我的一天,但我猜,意外发生。我是不幸的,因为我无法阻止它。 
所有说过和做过的事情,没有人受伤。因此,在今后的日子里,我要看看我的运气将容纳。

No comments: