Thursday, February 26, 2009

Its gonna be a tight month..


Of all the past earnings, this month's paycheck may be the worse ever.I scored below average with enough cash to skim through the entire March. Hopefully, there won't be too many
cash outflow from my stash. Lucky for me, I've managed to save up a bit for the rainy days. I plan to divert at least 30% from February's
wages to my savings.I need to set aside at least RM1K for my vehicle road tax and insurance in mid-April. The sucky part is that the
Government had revoked the petrol subsidy of RM665.Speaking of daily expenses, bringing food from home helped a bit especially in the mornings. I am slowly
weaning off my dependancy on rice cos the doctor ordered me to do so.As Vegas looms ahead, the April, May, June, July and August are gonna be really lean months. My focus is on
paying my debts and limiting expenses on the hobby. And yeah, this means - fewer knives and gear.

No comments: