Thursday, May 7, 2009

Squid on brother!!!


I just got word from Pak Ibrahim, my boatman -- that all is set for this weekend's squid outing.

He told me not to worry about the wind conditions and that the squids are in.

Its just waiting for me and Ryota to sack the loot.

With only two days away, I very upbeat about the trip. Although the squid posse has been slashed down to two person, Ryota-san, my jigging mate told me that he's good to go.

All that's left to do, is getting some provision which I will do in Kuantan, then preparation for the long haul to Kemaman, Terengganu.

One of the guys who pulled out wanted me to arrange a trip for him next week. Fuck him! Fingers crossed, I hope to have a good haul at the beginning of the east coast squid season.

3 comments:

hocus said...

Hi there,

I'm a greenhorn hoping for a good first-time experience in squid jigging. Planning to go mid June, but have not found a boat yet! Can you kindly share Pak Ibrahim's contact number? Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Yen

hocus said...

Sorry, please reply to me at chinchernyen@yahoo.com. Would love to seek your advice on squid jigging, if you are willing to dispense your knowledge! :)

samo said...

Wahh.. so kancheong ah.. okay my friend, I will send you some info..

Sam