Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Panamorons..


A model posing with the camera during the GF-1 launch..

I've been trying to get hold of Panasonic's customer service for two days.Finally, after ringing their number a coupla times, I managed to get hold of them
today.My mission was to enquire about the Lumix DMC GF-1 digital camera. They had a
splashy launch with the product some weeks back and seeing as it is, the goods
might have been sold on the shelves.I've checked with the dealers without any luck and made the call to Panasonic's
customer service for more details.A voice on the other end asked for my phone number and I gave them a fake one
because I don't want telemarketeers to bug me.And when I laid down the question, the customer service consultant said: "I cannot
help you because we don't have any details on this product."But I know for a fact that we have publicised it on the newspaper and advertised it
as well."The response had put me off and for a customer service hotline, my first
impression is that Panasonic is being runned by a bunch of morons.So, that said, I might as well hunker in with the rest and wait for the GF-1 to hit the
shelves.

No comments: