Saturday, November 21, 2009

Left 4 Dead


I've revived my Xbox 360 and found that its new user interface is upgradeable through its gaming software.
Recently, I bought 'LIPS', a music game which centres around singing.
It comes with a set of wireless microphones and downloadable add-ons such as album packs.
But my first concern was to get the Xbox Live connection re-instated.
This was achieved in the past with a Microsoft Live account registered in Singapore.
Jason Loh of Gamer's Hideout taught me this trick and it worked for a while.
In the past, the Xbox live access can only be made with a 3, 6 or 12-month pass.
My access has since lapsed, but I do have an Xbox account.
After tweaking with the wireless router, we're back in business.
So, lately, I bought the 'Left 4 Dead' game which came highly recommended by the guys from the Usual Suspect Network's Z.E.D.U. forums.
And yeah, this game kicks some serious ass and my favourite character is 'Bill', an older guy in a team of four 'Survivors'.
Well, so far so good!
I'm looking forward to 'Left 4 Dead 2' which was recently released..

No comments: