Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 - the year that didn't suck..

The Samos in Vegas, September 2009

So, here we are, at the very last day of the year.
And what did I do?
Slog at work to see to it that there's news tomorrow.
That said, 2009 has been a solid year.
Done plenty of squid-jigging, actually went to the US and attended the USN Gathering in Vegas!
Job wise, things has been very smooth. No assholes breathing down my neck and uncooperative co-workers.
Making the switch from the NST to The Star was the best choice I've ever made in my career.
This year alone, there's really nothing much significant on the job other than my promotion.
I hope to maintain my course and am not putting any high hopes on what's in store.
As for family, things are also very smooth.
Not till the last month of the year that I lost my dad. May he rest in peace.
So, let's hope that 2010 would be a better year..

No comments: