Thursday, February 4, 2010

Dangerous curves ahead..


I guess that by being a late bloomer, things are really slowly getting started for me.This year alone, I forsee a slow career growth.There's much to be done and personally speaking, I don't really give a fuck about 'going with the flow' or 'moving
with the pack'.Come what may, I'll take it with my stride.And on the column that I produce on a weekly basis, my collaboration with Lam Soon had came to an end and
there are plans to extend their sponsorship.We've had talks and I floated some ideas. I guess that the sponsor was looking for a way out without being too direct about it.But seeing as it is, I feel that the future with this one is rather bleak.Sink or swim, the show must go on.I've done considerably well in 2009 and hope to maintain a steady course throughout the year.

No comments: