Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The mysterious yellow spider




Okay, back to our regular programming!Last Friday night was an amazing time for nocturnal macro photography.I found so many spiders and one of the really made my day.It was a yellow tarantula which was laying in a low profile. Took me a while to notice it because it was so still.The spider was docile enough to be lifted away from its lair. I spent a considerable amount of time photographing this beautiful creature with my Canon
EF100mm F2.8L IS macro lens and the MR14EX ring flash.The 1:1 focal length was perfect for the spider measuring about 22cm in length.

4 comments:

liewwk said...

do not look like tarantula

Unknown said...

Yep, that sure is not a Tarantula.

samo said...

Hahha!!! Okay guys! Thanks and its back to the ID parade..

samo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.