Monday, August 30, 2010

Moving on


After about two months splitting from a photography peer group, I am moving
on pretty well with my macro outings.I've formed a new group where most of the members are equals and
passionate about learning new things.Photography is not my bread and butter which I guard jealously. I learned this the hard way especially when your skills can threaten the very
existance of people who depend on macro photography to earn three square
meals a day.I would put that as selfish and very protective.In life, one must be able to come to terms that even how good they are,
there's always someone better.That's how I see it and the hardest thing to do, is to share without malice.Last week, during an outing to Bukit Tinggi, I met another group led by a
master.This is the same bunch of people whom I had a bust-up with earlier about
safety and security.Their leader saw me and started moving away from the scene. Perhaps he's
still very pissed off. My loss, his gain.Anyway, all good things said and done, the road ahead is long and winding,
there's plenty to be done and hopefully, by the end of next year, I would have
some big projects done like an exhibition and a book..

1 comment:

liewwk said...

Sam .. :D

you wrote out something I really want to write soon ..