Sunday, September 19, 2010

MKF C&C 2010

The gang

Bonding over a bonfire

Skills session: sharpening knives

The organisers of Malaysia Knife Forum's Camp & Cut 2010 had done a great
job.This exceeded my expectations as the event was flawless. Seems that everyone have had a good time at Kem Nurnikman in Sungkai,
Perak.I took a two-hour drive from my house in Subang Jaya and was asked to
address the forum members including a small workshop session on knife care
and maintenance.There were plenty of activities and it was also a chance for me to get
re-acquainted with some old friends.A few new faces were seen at camp and the cammaraderie spirit can be seen
on everyone who pitched in to make the event a successful venture.I hope that the 2010 - 2012 committee members would continue to keep up
the good work and raise the bar in terms of organizing better and bigger
activities for the benefit of the forum's ordinary members.

No comments: