Saturday, March 26, 2011

Keep on Truckin'


I had a chat with an old-timer who noticed 'something strange'.
Well, strange in a way, that Michelle and I have been 'bumped' out from cycling group's internal discussion.
I was told earlier that at some point in time, people drop out from the scene.
They would find the rides either too boring or simply too hard to catch up.
The friend told me that he sensed that the group had broken up.
That don't seem to bother me as Michelle and I had pretty much held up on our own.
We've been doing our own thing of late and had moved on.
Even the guys from Le Run had felt the rift. Wow!
My take on this? Well, no point crying over spilled milk. Just pucker up and keep on truckin'
With our bikes, gear and the enthusiasm the size of planet Mars, I guess a whole new world of adventure is waiting for us out there! ahahah!



No comments: