Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Going further...


The image loading feature on blogger.com has been down for a coupla days. 
So, here we are, back on track.
While I was having a Sunday all to myself, I felt inspired to plan for a long-distance ride.
I would put my physical strength and mental endurance to test on a route from Klang to Teluk Intan via the coastal road.
We've done Kuala Selangor - Sabak Bernam - Kuala Selangor and clocked about 132km on one day. 
That's the longest so far.
For the next long-haul, its even further.
Lugging along some panniers would me room for spareparts, tools and other essential gear.
Like veteran cyclist FC Meng would put it: "Aiya, if you cycle in Malaysia's coastal roads, don't have to worry about food la. You can stop anywhere.. "
I guess that he's right on many counts.
So, planning on where to break the journey is vital to this trip.
On whether I want to pack up in Teluk Intan and hit the road or do a loop, that's entirely up to whatever energy I have left as much is left to the unknown on the road.. 

No comments: