Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Bike Wars Part 2


I received a lewd message on my MSN Messenger this morning.
It was linked to my Facebook account and so far, I've been using this feature to talk to my friends and other people whom I know.
The user 'Lamborghini Evolution' had use the 'Fuck' word and thought he could get away with it.
I didn't know that this is the same guy that spends much of his time at a bicycle shop in Damansara Perdana.
The first thing that came to mind was 'why?', what compelled this rather quiet and seemingly 'nice' guy to go completely bananas? 
Did someone prodded him to go ape? Or did he do it to get a hard on and cream in his pants? 
I found out that on his Facebook profile, the user was listed as 'Match Chin'.

Well, 'Match Chin' is screen name that some dude uses when he goes on-line to play games.
Best of all, he explained about the nickname this when I asked him.
Whether he is innocent or not, the fucking ape who blasted away on the MSN Messenger must first learn how to spell and construct his sentences properly.
Obviously, he didn't know who he was fucking with.
So, I send out a barrage of insults. 
Before he could do anything, I removed him as a friend on my Facebook account.
I've also removed Folding Bike Trading from my list as I don't want to have anything to do with that bunch of losers.

 Whether he denies or admit sending out the messages, Match Chin is swimming in a pool of shit. Better still, he can expect a Rallyart bicycle seatpost and a 55T chainring up his ass. Fucking retarded ape!

3 comments:

Andrew Lim said...

Hi Sam
On many an occasion people's facebook are hacked into and from there they gained access to MSN or Yahoo messenger. I received a few with lewd message from friends and later realised it didn't come from them but some prick who hacked into their account. This could be the case for you I dunno

samo said...

Thanks for the lead dude, but, based on the language and its usage, I don't think its accidental.

It was a deliberate attack without provocation.

Sam

Andrew Lim said...

then he is an arsehole...haha